1. Cafter effectsreated motion menu in
2. Exported NTSC D1/DV Widescrene 1.21 pixels
3. Imported my animated menu Encore CS5
4. Created blank widescreen menu template and assigned my after effects menu to the video selection under the menu motion tab, and set my loop point.
5. I also took this SAME animated menu and threw it in a timeline within Encore.
My problem is, Encore is interpreting that same file differently. Causing a "jump" in aspect ratio when the DVD plays from menu to timeline.
When used as a menu, the file is squished vertically, and there are two thin bars of black on the top and bottom, only a few pixels (not letterboxing)
Encore interprets the timeline video correctly, full aspect ratio, no black on top or bottom.