FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timelines wont link back to Menus...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dale Roberts
Timelines wont link back to Menus...
on Jun 22, 2013 at 4:58:47 am

Hi,

I have a bluray with 3 timelines... They wont link back to their prospective menus despite the end actions pointing them exactly where they need to go, eg- End Action- Main Menu:default.

Where am I going wrong?

Thank you
Dale

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: Timelines wont link back to Menus...
on Jun 22, 2013 at 11:52:08 am

Do you have an override on the button that links to the timeline?

Do you have an end action on a last chapter marker?

If not, as a test, start a new Encore project and see if you have the same problem.

This simple end action should work?

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

Henry Panniell
on Jun 22, 2013 at 11:28:09 pm

Thanks for the help, I reload the program and noticed that the menus will download to Encore without the thumbnail showing. There sitll is not"styles" per say, except "General", which is blank. I was able to load a menu into Photoshop and mod it there . . . . now I'm learning PS . . to finish this in Encore LOL .. I did a fresh install of this program last year and that did not fix the problem . . .

Thanks

Return to posts index

Dale Roberts
on Jun 25, 2013 at 3:34:12 am

Wrng thread I think Henri!

Return to posts index

Dale Roberts
on Jun 25, 2013 at 3:33:43 am

Hi Stan,

I have no idea what happened. I just restarted the project and all was ok in it... I left the overrides alone in this project (i think!)

I am having an issue with the DVD now tho- The bluray is fine but the DVD of the same stutters on dissolves... very strange.. I have tried two workflows- changing from bluray to dvd in Encores tab and then I encoded in Media Encoder at 6 CBR and imported the timelines... The Media Encoder workflow was better but there is still stuttering...

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]