FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buttons cause a line to go through my screen when published.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Reuben Isaac
Buttons cause a line to go through my screen when published.
on Jun 11, 2013 at 12:51:36 pm

Hi there,

In an Encore CS6 (everything up to date) project I have a menu with 2 button, each button takes over half the screen (left and right). The background image is of 2 puzzle pieces connected together. When one of the buttons is selected, the none selected puzzle piece is tented (Black, 60% opacity). To allow for the "teeth" of the puzzle pieces to be interlocked, I had to make them a different highlight number. So basically, with 1 red and 1 blue puzzle piece, when the red is selected the colors are (=1) Black 0% and (=2) Black 60% where "(=2)" represents any of the blue "teeth" that crosses the half way line of the screen.

When simulated, this creates an effective illusion that the puzzle piece that is selected is lights up while the one that is unselected stays dark. However, when the DVD is published (DVD+R DL) there is a line going through the screen where the 2 buttons meet but only when the left hand button is selected. When the right hand button is selected it works perfectly. I have gone through and looked at my photoshop document and was unable to find anything there that would cause this. I have tried searching the web in general and the forum here with no luck but again, I am not really sure what to look for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]