FORUMS: list search recent posts

Library panel icons in Encore CS6

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alfred Guzzetti
Library panel icons in Encore CS6
on Jun 9, 2013 at 9:25:44 pm

I bought Encore CS6 yesterday to make Blu-Rays and I've gotten it up and running (more or less). But in the Library panel, the only one of the 8 icons that works is the one on the extreme left, which displays the chosen set. If I click on any of the other 7 icons (including the second one, which is supposed to display the buttons within the set), nothing happens. I've reinstalled Encore but that didn't fix it. I did originally install the library of "enablers" (or whatever they're called) from the supplementary DVD and the library is there all right, but the sort function doesn't work. I'd be grateful for any help.

Alfred Guzzetti
Mac Pro Quad 2.66GHz 4GB RAM
Intensity Pro card
OS 10.7.5
Media Composer 6.5
Sorenson Squeeze 8.1
Final Cut Pro 6.0.4
DVDSP 4.2.1

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: Library panel icons in Encore CS6
on Jun 10, 2013 at 3:13:39 pm

Hi Alfred,

Adobe no longer includes the full library of DVD menus and buttons with the standard install - you must download that content and install separately. I've only done it on the PC, but it works and I then get a large selection of images to work with.

Please see this link - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/library-functional-content-missing...

Scroll to the bottom where it says "Additional solution: Install the Resource Central library content". The top of page just re-installs menus you already have, you want to follow the lower instructions.

Thank you

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

Alfred Guzzetti
Re: Library panel icons in Encore CS6
on Jun 10, 2013 at 3:31:33 pm

Jeff,

Thank you. This solves it. The Adobe online tutorials and documentation I found don't mention this. I expected to find everything I saw in the tutorial (the one posted by the nice guy in the big truck, which seems official or semi-official).

Alfred Guzzetti
Mac Pro Quad 2.66GHz 4GB RAM
Intensity Pro card
OS 10.7.5
Media Composer 6.5.2
Sorenson Squeeze 8.1
Final Cut Pro 6.0.6
Compressor 4
DVDSP 4.2.1

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved