FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu timeouts in flash

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ken Mitchell
Menu timeouts in flash
on May 26, 2013 at 10:00:46 pm

I have a full working bluray with timeouts of 2 min on the menus. They work perfectly. How ever they timeouts do not work in flash. I have not seen any mention of the timeouts not working in flash from Adobe. Has anyone actually got them to work in flash?

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: Menu timeouts in flash
on May 28, 2013 at 10:47:50 pm

What do you mean by timeout? Set duration and ends or loops or ?

What version of Encore?

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

Ken Mitchell
on May 29, 2013 at 2:23:39 am

Encore CS6. Windows 7. Bluray menus timeout after 2 minutes and go back to the previous menus and eventually to a video that acts as a screensaver. Works perfectly on the bluray but if I create a flash dvd of the projects the menu timeouts do not work. I could not find anything where Adobe states that menu timeouts don't work in flash.

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
on May 29, 2013 at 4:10:16 am

I have confirmed that menu duration does not appear to work in flash export. CS6, Win7. In CS5, loop point did not work in flash export. I have not tested in CS6.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

Ken Mitchell
on May 29, 2013 at 4:25:08 am

Yeh..Adobe really let me down on this one..No mention that I could find about the menu durations not working in flash.. I had to create 130+ 1 and 2 minute videos to embed in the menus to make it work in flash plus at least 10 hrs to render.. Finally just ended up running it off of a bluray .iso image.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]