FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS6 Encore Error on DVD Build Suggestions?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jan Janowski
CS6 Encore Error on DVD Build Suggestions?
on May 12, 2013 at 2:09:48 pm

I've Dynamic Linked a 1080i PPRO project to Encore with 5 separate areas with Chapter Stops.

I've added one MPEG video as an asset, and placed it on the timeline.

No Errors in project.

On DVD Build it gets past V & A transcode, and is in the Menu & Submenu Build then errors out with:

"Internal Software Error VobulatorTitle PlannerCvoBuPlanner.cpp, Line 332"

This is preventing the DVD from Being Built....

I'm using Abstract2 Main and Absrract2 Submenu, and changed tile and chapter names...

I'm Stuck... It fails this way every time Any suggestions?

Looking for 1939 Indian Motocycle

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
Re: CS6 Encore Error on DVD Build Suggestions?
on May 12, 2013 at 3:45:38 pm

This is not affected by loading, saving, or re-naming session, only fails on Building a DVD operation, and I believe it is failing on Submen, not main menu (Because Submenu and MPEG video was only things recently added to the project.. Note again that there are no errors in the project when 'checked' before DVD Build.

I Eventually found a work around....

It has something to do the posited
I removed Encore marker, and put it back in again in a slightly different location (It was just before a fade up from black), and then the DVD Build completed normally!!! (Without any of the before mentioned errors that halt DVD Build).

One final note: After this work around was found, I realized that the menus I used was set for 4:3. I changed the format to 16x9 and following DVD Build was successful. I only post this in case the aspect ratio of Menu vs. project had anything to do with it...

Got me!!!

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
on May 12, 2013 at 3:48:28 pm

I inadvertently hit the Solution button looking for the EDIT button to edit the above post... Mods please delete the "Solution" Indicator... as it may not be a solution...

It has something to do with the position of the Encore Marker on the MPEG video clip imported into Encore after the PPRO Dynamic Link.

Return to posts index

Jan Janowski
on Jun 2, 2013 at 11:59:08 am

This happened on a Windows System...

I've since made both DVD & BR disks without this error, so I guess it was a solution!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]