FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio out of sync on burned Blu-Ray disc

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dave Conte
Audio out of sync on burned Blu-Ray disc
on May 2, 2013 at 4:59:46 pm

I'm trying to burn a Blu-Ray with Encore and have noticed that every time I burn the disc, the audio plays a bit out of sync.

I encoded the raw ProRes 422 HQ QuickTime file with Adobe Media Encoder, and had the settings for video cranked all the way up to 40Mbps CBR and the audio set to PCM. It's a short film, so it all fits on the disc no problem. When I play the disc, the audio plays about 3-5 frames ahead of the video. The settings on my Encore project all match the settings I applied to the film, so I'm not sure what's going wrong.

Anybody else have this issue? Let me know if you'd like me to provide more details. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Dan Lloyd
Re: Audio out of sync on burned Blu-Ray disc
on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:16:30 pm

I have also run into this problem and I know others have as well but I have yet to find a solution. If you have resolved it I would really wish to know how.

Return to posts index

Roen Davis
on Jun 7, 2013 at 7:32:19 am

I have just been hammering to get a project out for a clients screening. It is a BluRay at 30 mps and I squirted it out with leader. Rushing to deliver I just trimmed it back in Encore. In the Encore monitor it played fine and the Menu worked fine in Encore preview but when I burned the discs it was several seconds out of sync when I checked the disc in WinDVD. I dont have any other BluRay player. Cursing the looming deadline I decided to squirt out another with the leader trimmed off and it worked fine in WinDVD.

to the deaf person the dancer appears mad

Return to posts index

Dan Lloyd
on Jun 7, 2013 at 9:56:45 am

The only way I found around this was to not clip the the project in the timeline but instead make a 2nd chapter point at where you want the film to start. Then link the button to this 2nd chapter point instead.

Return to posts index

Roen Davis
on Jun 9, 2013 at 5:09:11 am

Go Dan! Didn't even think of it - and so practical! Instead I re-exported and stressed about the delivery deadline. Cheers!

to the deaf person the dancer appears mad

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]