FORUMS: list search recent posts

combining 1080p video with both 5.1 and stereo tracks?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
craig jackson
combining 1080p video with both 5.1 and stereo tracks?
on Apr 27, 2013 at 12:12:12 am

Hey, hope all is well, M j ward pointed me in your direction about this matter, so i hope i'm not wasting your time.

Basically I have a 1080p 25fps concert (made to a rough guide track), now exported to .h264. I have created stereo and 5.1 master tracks and now i'm stuck as to how to create a Bluray Disk that users can switch between the 5.1 and stereo tracks. I have premier pro 5.5, Compressor, DVD studio Pro, toast and encore available to me but i honestly have no clue how to do this.

I know you can add 5.1 audio files in compressor but i have the stereo file too (so users can switch between them).

The 5.1 has been exported as l,c,r etc and the stereo is single stereo file. Both are 48khz and 24bit.

There is also going to be special features segment but these are simple stereo files encoded the same as the above.

I have read that mpeg-2 video works best with the above programs, so if i need to re render that shouldn't be a problem.

The disks are dual layer 50gb blurry and i have a supporting writer

Any help would really help me out.

best

craig.

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: combining 1080p video with both 5.1 and stereo tracks?
on Apr 27, 2013 at 3:21:13 am

No problem in Encore. See this for navigaton etc.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/encore/cs/using/WSbaf9cd7d26a2eabfe807401038582...

You will end up with one video track and 2 audio tracks in your timeline. Note that you cannot preview 5.1 sound in Encore, but it will pass it through to the dvd.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

craig jackson
Re: combining 1080p video with both 5.1 and stereo tracks?
on Apr 27, 2013 at 8:27:01 am

Thanks for the reply, can the audio track from the film be removed and how easy is it to sync up the new audio.

Finally does encore encode the audio to dolby digital?

Best,

Craig.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]