FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore POPUP Menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eugene Van Der Walt
Encore POPUP Menu
on Apr 9, 2013 at 5:17:42 am

Good day,
I created a Blu ray project with popup menus. Now what I would like to do it created a button to close the popup menu. Is that possible in Encore? Or can someone direct me to a authoring software where I can achieve this... So instead of you pressing the popup menu on your rem

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Encore POPUP Menu
on Apr 12, 2013 at 2:34:57 pm

Eugen,
adobe encore could not control the bd-spec-command: popup_off to turn off the popup-menu.

IF you would like to have this feature you might have a look at DVD Logic EasyBD Suite that includes IG-Editor.

http://www.dvd-logic.com/easybd/

this give you full function to all things that could be done with IG-graphics, but there´s a learning-curve as well.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Eugene Van Der Walt
on Apr 12, 2013 at 2:59:38 pm

Thanks Danny

I got it working with BluStreak Tracer awesome awesome program, I like encore and didn't want go learn another program just because I can't get one putting not to work the way want it, but yeah happy days!!

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Apr 12, 2013 at 3:19:26 pm

yes - correct!

I´ve totally forgot my very favorit program blustreak tracer. with blustreak it´s very simple to change the button-command to popup menu off :)

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Eugene Van Der Walt
on Apr 15, 2013 at 12:31:49 pm

Hey Danny
I ran into another problem.? Hope you can help
me. My popup menus are grainy and I have no clue why
Is there a way to fix this? Thanks

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Apr 15, 2013 at 8:29:04 pm

Hey Eugene,
could you please upload your menu-PSD, so I could have a look at it?! I guess your problem is that IG-graphics could only be 8bit - 256colors.

and: encore has only a bad pallette-calculation, in that reason you might need to reduce the saturation of your buttons+graphics that wil be within the menus.

other problem is that encore handle the graphics like a button-overlay which is used within DVD-authoring - bad idea!

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]