FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adding 20 QT Videos to 20 Video Buttons in Encore CS 6. How?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Berch
Adding 20 QT Videos to 20 Video Buttons in Encore CS 6. How?
on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:22:20 pm

Let's say I have made made 20 new individual 30 Second QT Movies (or QT Reference Movies to save Hard Drive Space), and I want to use them on a Menu that I will constuct using a Template Menu and Submenus found in Encore CS 6.

I make my Menu and Submenus and put 20 Video Buttons on 4 Submenus (5 on each Submenu). I import all 20 of my Newly Made QT Movies that I am going to use for the Video Buttons.

In order to place them in each Video Button, Would I have to make 20 Different Timelines each consisting on an Individual 30 second QT movie and linking each timeline to a different button?

Is that how it works?

Do I have to have these timelines open, or can I just link to them inside the Project Pane in Encore?

Can I put all 20 QT movies on one Timeline, add markers to the beginning of each one and link the Video Buttons to each indivifual QT movie?

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: Adding 20 QT Videos to 20 Video Buttons in Encore CS 6. How?
on Mar 26, 2013 at 2:33:40 pm

One video per timeline is really the easy way. And there are problems when some types of videos/audio tracks are put on the same timeline.

You do not have to have any timelines open. And you can click on the timeline tab and select all timelines at once to add end action etc.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]