FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS5.1 - No Sound in First Second and 4 Frames

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Grene
Encore CS5.1 - No Sound in First Second and 4 Frames
on Mar 13, 2013 at 8:57:08 pm

Hi,
I've just encountered an issue in Encore that's completely stumping me. Previously, I sent versions of a Premiere file to Encore (using Dynamic Link) and burned DVDs which encountered no issues whatsoever. Now, when I put the same file into Encore (after a few very minor edits), I'm getting no audio on the opening 28 or 29 frames of the film. I've checked the Premiere file for any kind of markers that may be doing this, but I can't find a thing.
I have a previous Encore file that is linked to this Premiere file via Dynamic Link. I created a new Encore file because I had transcoded the old one for DVD standards, and after I went back into Premiere and made some last-minute edits, then re-opened the first Encore file, there were synchronization issues where the edits had been made. The new Encore file is the one I'm having the no-audio issue with.
Please feel free to give suggestions - I'm all out of ideas!
-Alex
Specs:
-Adobe Premier Pro CS 5.5.2
-Adobe Encore CS5.1
-Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.5 GHz
-8GB RAM
-Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit OS
-Optiarc DVD RW AD-7260S
-NVIDIA GeForce 9500GT GPU
-1TB built-in storage, 3TB external (Seagate 3TB Backup Plus USB 3.0)

Return to posts index

Alex Grene
Re: Encore CS5.1 - No Sound in First Second and 4 Frames
on Mar 21, 2013 at 12:52:51 pm

Hi all, just to update/conclude this:
After trying pretty much everything I could think of, I tried running another export - and got a Blue Screen Of Death. I rebooted, made sure everything was backed up to an external, and gave the system a full day to chill out, and since then the error hasn't cropped up again. Mysterious stuff...
-Alex

Return to posts index

Alex Grene
Re: Encore CS5.1 - No Sound in First Second and 4 Frames
on Apr 18, 2013 at 11:52:52 pm

Further update - the problem is back again. No blue screen this time, the the same bizarre cutoff as before. Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]