FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cannot FFD through DVD

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Morrissey
Cannot FFD through DVD
on Mar 9, 2013 at 3:02:15 pm

I have a problem with Encore CS5.1 DVDs. Can someone help please?
Last year, I could FFD (Fast Forward) through the DVDs I made with Encore CS5.1, but now I can't. (I haven't used Encore in a while, so I am not sure when this change occurred.) I thought I was using exactly the same settings, but something must be different. My settings are standard.
(1) I selected [File], then [Set Disc User Operations]. In the [Disc User Operations] dialog box, I selected [All].
(2) I selected the timeline, and in the [Properties] panel I made sure that the setting was [Operations: All Permitted]. I also did this with the one menu image.
Also, I did the following:
(3) I took out all the audio, and reduced the DVD to 1 menu image, and 1 timeline with a couple of still images. I still can't FFD through this very simple DVD.
(4) Tonight, I reinstalled Encore. But it is still not making DVDs that I can FFD through.
(5) I tried on 2 DVD standalone players, and encountered the same problem on both. However, FFD worked on some computer drives. On a DVD on a Playstation, the image froze but the time count went through FFD.
Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem is?
Thanking you in advance.
Kevin Morrissey

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]