FORUMS: list search recent posts

project exceeds capacity, old files remain somewhere, where do i delete them

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Angus Washington
project exceeds capacity, old files remain somewhere, where do i delete them
on Feb 15, 2013 at 1:30:36 am

hey guys
basically I had to compile a blu ray with a couple of menus, decided to open a previous project and use it as a template, just deleting all the vid from the previous project and importing my new timelines etc. anyhow now when i go to build the project it acts as though the previous video files are still there and says exceeds disc capacity, it should be 24gb but its 48 because it thinks the old files are still there somehow. do u know where i can delete them? i tried clearing the cache etc. i know i should have made a new project in the first place but any help would be appreciated thanks.

Return to posts index

Bill Stephan
Re: project exceeds capacity, old files remain somewhere, where do i delete them
on Feb 15, 2013 at 6:04:22 pm

Remove your assets from the project and timeline tabs. Then you must remove the undesired assets from the folder Encore is reading them from.

The next time you open the project to reuse it for different assets, Encore will ask you to locate the missing assets. Hit the "offline" or "offline all" button.

Bill Stephan
Senior Editor/DVD Author
USA Studios
New York City

Return to posts index

Angus Washington
Re: project exceeds capacity, old files remain somewhere, where do i delete them
on Feb 15, 2013 at 11:28:29 pm

Thanks for the reply Bill, The assets from the other project are not in the project or timeline, I deleted them all prior to importing the new timelines, the only thing that remained was two menus with buttons. I have attached screenshots.

1.jpg

2.jpg

thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]