FORUMS: list search recent posts

Automatic pause at the end of each chapters...possible ??

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Lokky
Automatic pause at the end of each chapters...possible ??
on Feb 2, 2013 at 6:27:43 pm

Hi, I'm new in CC forum, so hello to all the community and thanks for all the time that your posts was helping me :)

I'm starting to work with Encore DVD CS6, i have to make a DVD with 25 shorts vidéos.
It's supposed to work like this : You play the the first video, at the end of it, the video is frozen on the last frame, then you push "Next chapter" on your remote, then the second video is launched, at this end last picture is frozen etc... Pretty like a Powerpoint.

I don't find how to do this. I find how to stop a video at the last frame, the picture is frozen but it's impossible to go to the next chapter (Im french, in my software, if i translate it, it's " Ending act" : Stop)

Do you have any idea how to this ?

Thanks a lot.
Oliver L.

Return to posts index

Oliver Lokky
Re: Automatic pause at the end of each chapters...possible ??
on Feb 5, 2013 at 9:53:32 pm

...nobody to help me :( ?

Return to posts index

James Harrison
on Feb 7, 2013 at 3:08:23 pm

I'm wanting to achieve much the same thing, but with a slight difference...

The first track on the video plays, at the end of the track, instead of returning to the menu, the action directs the player to cue to the next track and pause, waiting for the operator to press play to start that second track... and so on.

I'm going to do some experimenting with Encore, but thought I ask the question too in case someone can give some more instant feedback.

Thanks in anticipation.

Return to posts index

Oliver Lokky
on Feb 7, 2013 at 3:26:58 pm

I'm still searching...If i find something, i will tell you, maybe it will help you ! Do not hesitate to tell me if you find something too...

Thx

Return to posts index

Matt Stoddart
on Feb 10, 2013 at 9:24:39 am

As far as I know you can not script an action within Encore CS6 to pause and display and hold the last frame of each piece. To achieve this behaviour you could create a series of menus created from the last frame of each sequence and have a visable (or not) "NEXT" button.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]