FORUMS: list search recent posts

CS6 Encore Buttons in preview - remote

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
stacey lumley
CS6 Encore Buttons in preview - remote
on Dec 6, 2012 at 3:57:28 pm

I've got a music festival encore project. a main menu that links to individual performances of each band with their own menu with buttons for each song and a link back to the main menu.

buttons numbers are in order, layers are in order, (these are created in photoshop) In preview mode the remote skips buttons at random. I don't really see what the pattern is. I've tried a few things but just can't seem to grasp what I'm doing wrong.

I went ahead and burned a bluray thinking maybe there was a glitch in the preview but it did the same thing. Also all the audio was out of sync but that's a problem for a different day.

Thnaks for any help,
Stacey

2 x 3.06 ghz 6-core intel xeon
24 gb 1333 mhz ddr3

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: CS6 Encore Buttons in preview - remote
on Dec 6, 2012 at 4:30:02 pm

While layer order in Photoshop and button numbers in Encore can affect button routing (as it is called), neither really controls.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/encore/cs/using/WS74BC1059-66C3-46c5-9FA6-78DF1...

Preferences for automatic button routing can inmprove the automatic option results. Ultimately, you may need to turn automatic routing off, select the button routing icon in the menu viewer, and drag as needed.

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

stacey lumley
on Dec 6, 2012 at 5:31:51 pm

Thanks Stan, Ive tried this but nothing seems to change it. I've turned automatically route buttons off but nothing happens...
Where is the button routing icon and where do i drag it?

Return to posts index

stacey lumley
on Dec 6, 2012 at 5:44:01 pm

Stan, sctrach that. I found the routing icon. playing with it now. this has to fix it. Thank you very much for the help. I would of never found this information.

Return to posts index

stacey lumley
on Dec 6, 2012 at 5:53:15 pm

manual button routing did the trick. Thanks again and thank you Creative Cow for this forum!

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
on Dec 6, 2012 at 5:59:32 pm

You're welcome!

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]