FORUMS: list search recent posts

Missing effects and title frame, on 3 of 12 sequences, possible solutions?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob Manning
Missing effects and title frame, on 3 of 12 sequences, possible solutions?
on Nov 27, 2012 at 9:05:14 pm

Hi Adobists,

I checked the history and Adobe's site generally but nada.

I've built 12 frame grabs as a leader to 12 songs in order to show up in the menu buttons. Same background, different text in title overlay, frame grab saved as image.

3 of the 12 songs do not import correctly with color corrections and the leader still (frame grab) is missing.

I tried rebuilding the entire Encore project from scratch, with the same result.

Also, if I start a new project using one of the suspect sequences the files show up intact but subsequent adds of the other two performances load with the missing results. The other 9 songs are fine BTW.

So, the files work if loaded from the PP drop down under (open with dynamic link) but only on an single timeline, initial new project.

I tried eliminating the frame grabs and rebuilt the slides with the same results.

Anyone have a suggestion?

I'm all ears, with a deadline.

1) Is it possible to load the stills in Encore, and add it ahead of the timelines (4 seconds long)? I suppose It's possible to add the button with the still and pick whip from there to the sequence but as noted the content issues are unresolved.

2) Is there a way to copy and paste from one Encore project to another without using PP?

3) I'm using a title template from the first song, perhaps I should start fresh, as it's obvious DL is seeing an unfinished timeline and perhaps the template has been corrupted?

Any help is welcomed, I will cruise the tutorial videos as well once again.

Thanks!

Rob

Return to posts index

Rob Manning
Re: Missing effects and title frame, on 3 of 12 sequences, possible solutions?
on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:40:07 am

Bottom line, do not rely on Dynamic Link, export to DVD/BluRay format, and load Encore from these rendered files.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]