CS6 auto-activate button problem - FLASH

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cristobal Infante
CS6 auto-activate button problem - FLASH
on Nov 8, 2012 at 1:59:05 am

Hi guys,

first post so hello to everyone!

I've been doing a project with encore CS6 and I am stuck with a simple rollover. I tried using higlights, but the quality is just not acceptable for simple type.

So I am trying to use auto activate buttons and it seemed to be the solution to all my problems. Having several menus with different buttons manually highlighted. Painful but effective I thought.

I do a flash output, but as soon as you rollover a button all the buttons of the first Menu disappear before moving to the next menu. Once it does it once, it sort of keeps it memory so the second time you rollover there are no jumps. But it looks like a glitch, I tried adding the text in the background of the buttons, it kind of works but the texts adds up and it looks rather strange..

Anyone notice this?

Thanks in advance,
Cris

Return to posts index

Cristobal Infante
Re: CS6 auto-activate button problem - FLASH
on Nov 13, 2012 at 11:47:44 am

So I manage to fix this using a workaround. To trick is to use the text buttons as background and create fake "frame" buttons on top. This fake buttons must be made from the same color of the background, this way if they disapear on rollover you dont notice it.

Hope this helps someone..

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]