FORUMS: list search recent posts

return to last menu in multi-page menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Fink
return to last menu in multi-page menu
on Oct 10, 2012 at 8:31:29 am

Hello,

I have a Bluray project with multi-page menu created automatically by using "creating chapter index".
When I play a chapter e.g. on the second menu page I want to get back to second menu page again when pressing the menu button on the remote of the Bluray player. But it jumps always to the first page of a multi-page menu.
Can this be somehow configured in Encore?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: return to last menu in multi-page menu
on Oct 13, 2012 at 8:41:51 am

thomas,
the topmenu-button is a hardwired button. it´s linked to any place the author would have the topmenu.

select the disk-icon in the flowchart and you can select within properties-window where topmenu should link to.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Thomas Fink
on Oct 13, 2012 at 3:52:22 pm

Hi Danny,

ok thanks for the info, as I understand now it is fix located.
This would mean it is not possible to configure encore in a way thet when I play a chapter in the second top menu page that I get back to the second page after pressing a key on the remote of the player.

Thanks Thomas

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Oct 13, 2012 at 4:48:07 pm

Thomas,
as you described - it´s not possible, as you can´t do movieobject and/or button-command-programming, what would be necessary to do so.

if you are working on mac, you could buy blustreak tracer, and you could edit button/movieobject-commands after you´ve built your BD within encore and correct the code afterwards.

but deeper BD-skills are necessary to do so.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Thomas Fink
on Nov 4, 2012 at 6:38:38 pm

Hi,

I have to ask again if it is somehow possible in Encore on a multi-page menu to return not always to the first page when pressing the disc menu button on the player.
Because I just made a Bluray with Nero and there it is possible!
When activating a clip on the 3. menu then after switching back to the disc menu it will switch back to the 3. menu again.
I don't think Nero is more professional then Encore :)

BR
Thomas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]