FORUMS: list search recent posts

Black Frames on Looping still menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brenny boy
Black Frames on Looping still menu
on Sep 27, 2012 at 9:05:20 am

I have created a Blu ray project in encore CS6. the first menu is a looping still with Audio of 21 Seconds Duration. the loop point is set to Forever. When the project is Burnt to Blu Ray Disc I cannot understand why the menu goes to Black frames as this does not happen in the Preview within Encore.CS6
I previously had Encore CS4 and this problem did not arise.
When I upgraded to Encore CS5 I had the same problem (ie Black Frames) I was sure that the problem would be solved in Encore CS6 but no it hasn`t been resolved. Can anyone please help me to solve this problem.

Regards,
Brendan

Return to posts index

Brenny boy
Re: Black Frames on Looping still menu
on Sep 27, 2012 at 11:29:22 am

I have checked the length of the Audio in Audition and it is exactly 21 Seconds in Duration. Now In Adobe Encore CS6 I created a new Timeline and dropped the Audio on to the Timeline. I looked at the time measurement and when it came to 20:49 the next increment showed as 21:00 What is going on here.

Return to posts index

Brenny boy
on Sep 27, 2012 at 8:08:17 pm

Does anyone ever reply to these Threads.!!!!!

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Sep 27, 2012 at 10:31:51 pm

Only if someone has an answer :).

Return to posts index

Brenny boy
on Sep 28, 2012 at 6:48:03 am

are you telling me that nobody else on this forum has experienced the same problem with adobe encore CS6. !!!

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
on Sep 28, 2012 at 11:36:52 am

I don't know but I do know the Encore is a bug ridden piece of shit of an authoring tool.

Return to posts index

Brenny boy
on Sep 28, 2012 at 11:25:50 pm

I`m really annoyed and fuming with Adobe for releasing Encore CS6 with the exact same problem as Encore CS5.
I`ve spent the last few days trying to sort out a mess caused by Adobes inaction. I went to the trouble of contacting Adobe Support and explained exactly what was happening with the Black Frames on the end of a Looping still menu. They connected to my computer using Adobe Connect. The technician spent about an hour looking at the Project and sent me a note on notepad to say that he would call me in a half an hour. I got a call in a half hour but from a different technician who said that his colleague told him to call me as a I had a problem burning a Blu Ray. I told him that this was not the case but that there were Black Frames on the end of a Looping still menu. He said that he would call me back tomorrow as he would have to investigate. He did not call me back. I now challenge Adobe on this forum to come up with a solution to this problem as they have been fully aware of this problem since CS5.
Not only is there a problem with the Black Frames but also with the First Play as it will not jump to a menu when played on Cyberlink Power DVD 10

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]