FORUMS: list search recent posts

Windows Media Player and Encore...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david duncan
Windows Media Player and Encore...
on Sep 11, 2012 at 7:19:27 pm

Thanks for any and all help in regards to this problem:

This has been posted in Microsoft Hardware and Software Forum as well, but I wanted to vet the problem as thoroughly as possible.

The Situation:

We're burning a DVD for a client with Adobe Encore CS 5.1. We're using .m2vs from a previous project (same client), importing those into Encore, and importing graphics to tack on at the end of those .m2vs, all in encore. So again, to be clear, we're importing the graphics into Encore, then putting those on the end of the m2vs to update an end graphic.

The Problem:

Windows Media Player is what automatically opens up for many people when they put a DVD in their computer. When Windows Media Player plays our DVD, it will not show the end graphic we tacked on in Encore. It freezes on the screen before the graphic, and continues to play the audio track. We've tried a wide variety of graphic formats (.jpg, .tiff, .tga, etc.)

I know at first glance this is an obvious problem with Windows Media Player. But I'm wondering if perhaps how we're adding the graphics might have something to do with it. In this situation is there a reason Encore would have a hard time burning a DVD with the graphic files? It's a reach, but i'm being thorough...

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]