FORUMS: list search recent posts

Menu Highlight not showing in Burnt DVD

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Damien Peden
Menu Highlight not showing in Burnt DVD
on Aug 8, 2012 at 3:56:25 am

I've built a PAL DVD in CS6, and when I do a build preview the menu button highlights show fine, however when I burn the DVD, the button highlights don't show at all. I've tried DVD players, computers and gaming consoles and none of them work.

The menu is a AE file running in loop with a video playing, and the buttons were generated using photoshop and the Library. I've done a project using the same settings 2 months ago and it works fine. I've tried using a new project file and building again but still no luck. Any suggestions as to what I can do?

Return to posts index

Jessica Muth
Re: Menu Highlight not showing in Burnt DVD
on Aug 8, 2012 at 4:41:42 pm

I have been having the exact issue recently, but it's been on CS3. Are you on Mac or PC? I have had a colleague inform me that Mac versions of the software tend to do this.

Do you have your buttons as sub-pictures? And do you have your button layers as (=1) or (=3)? If you have it at (=1), try switching it to (=3) and see if that helps. Also, making you buttons visible (going into Photoshop and hitting the "eye" on the layer) and then making the button a sub-picture in Encore might do the trick too.

But you are not alone, even on older versions of the software I have seen this.

Jessica Muth
jmuth01@gmail.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]