FORUMS: list search recent posts

I cannot rewind all chapter on my dvd made in adobe encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amit Parmar
I cannot rewind all chapter on my dvd made in adobe encore
on Aug 7, 2012 at 2:24:25 pm

Hello all,
I am making a dvd with adobe encore but i am facing this problem where i cannot rewind all chapter of my dvd back to back. Let me further explain details - We have a documentary which is to be mastered on dvd, i exported docu as 1 QT mov file, imported the same in encore as a timeline added 16 chapter markers to it, made 3 menu pages in photoshop got them in encore, 1st page menu is set as play first, which has 2 buttons ie play all & chapters, play all is linked to the 1st chapter in timeline & chapters button is linked to sub menu page 1 which has 16 chapter buttons each linked to respective chapters in the timeline similarly the 2nd page menu are linked. I have no errors reporting in check project, all seems to be ok but in encore preview and the actual dvd does not rewind all chapters back to back. what i mean is i hit play all button docu starts to play from chapter 1, I can skip chapters by hitting the next button like from 1st chapter to 2 to 3 upto end but if i want to go previous or rewind chapter then i cannot do so. what it will do is go to previous chapter mark but does not go rewind any further, ex- if i am in middle of chapters 4-5 and i hit previous button it goes to chapter 4 start point and plays, i press it again it it goes to chapter 4 start point and plays and does the same thing again, I keep pressing previous button but it does not go to 3 then 2...1. what could be the issue, am i forgetting any overrides or any settings as this feature any basic dvd also performs. Has any one come across this issue or know how to solve this please reply, Thank you.
Amit Parmar.

ahmednagar

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
Re: I cannot rewind all chapter on my dvd made in adobe encore
on Aug 7, 2012 at 5:43:04 pm

Hi,

I always see the same behavior, you must hit the PREV button twice in rapid succession. No different than the CD player in my car, hit it once and it goes back to beginning of song, have to hit it twice to hear previous song. PREV goes to the LAST (nearest) chapter mark, not the one before that.

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]