FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Preview button/window within Menu (BluRay)

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Spencer Tycksen
Video Preview button/window within Menu (BluRay)
on Jul 20, 2012 at 11:36:01 pm

Not only is this my first authoring of a BluRay disc, it's my first authoring period. So please be patient with me here. I've watched tutorials on the basics in Encore, and I think I get the basics. Here is what I am trying to do.

I am authoring a bluray disc with a custom menu created in Photoshop. I want to know how to create a button or window within my menu that will automatically begin to play when the menu loads. We'll call it a video preview of the contents of the disc. I've really struggled with getting this to work. I know you can click on the menu pane, then the motion tab under the properties window, and assign video and audio to the menu, but I only want to assign it to video within a selected window, not the entire menu. How specifically do I do this? Here is a screen grab. The picture is the part I want to run automatically.

Return to posts index

Spencer Tycksen
Re: Video Preview button/window within Menu (BluRay)
on Jul 21, 2012 at 12:06:37 am

This tut really helped me out. I'm so close. I've got the window animated now how I wanted it. My problem now, is that I need my menu items to last longer. I've set the duration of the menu to the length of the video clip (28 seconds). But after 15 seconds, the entire menu goes black, until it reaches 28 seconds, after which it loops and starts over. How to I keep everything up for the full 28 seconds? And no, that's not what she said.

Return to posts index

Jessica Muth
Re: Video Preview button/window within Menu (BluRay)
on Jul 22, 2012 at 5:49:41 pm

Can you make it into a loop?

Jessica Muth
Production Operations Manager
Video Labs
Rockville, MD
301-217-0000
jmuth@videolabs.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]