FORUMS: list search recent posts

Incompatible Disks

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Pierson
Incompatible Disks
on Jun 30, 2012 at 8:24:48 pm

In Encore CS3 in Windows 7 and building a simple project that is already encoded to m2v and .m2a files and with two simple menus, the resulting DVD does not play on some players while it's okay on others. The media is DVD+R DL and other movies made outside of Encore using the same burner and media play just fine on all my players. The DVD was burned at the slowest available speed directly from Encore.

I also tried creating an ISO and the VIDEO_TS files. Trying to load the VIDEO_TS into Nero to create the disk, it gives errors of incompatibility and it does the same from the ISO. UltraISO loads the ISO and allows me to mount it as a virtual drive but Nero will not even open it. It gives the error: "The entered block size does not correspond to the image length. The block size may be wrong. Do you want to correct the value or ignore the problem?" While it gives me a dialog to correct the problem, it does not suggest values and accepts nothing I enter. The problem, though, is with Encore, not Nero and that's where I need to correct it.

I've tried using several different systems with the exact same result so it's clearly not a hardware issue. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Don

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]