FORUMS: list search recent posts

Latest issue the menus are all rendering Black and winfile.cpp-758 error CS5 PC

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve Mac Kenzie
Latest issue the menus are all rendering Black and winfile.cpp-758 error CS5 PC
on Jun 23, 2012 at 9:58:13 pm

I used their video button templates with motion in the background. The previews worked flawlessly for a whole day and now everything is rendering black with only the sub-picture of the activated button showing. I tried encoding the Motion asset in various ways. I am also getting an winfile.cpp-758 error now when I try to burn a disk since I realize that the preview may just be messing up. I would type more but I am so angry that this software would even be released with this many issues. All of the sudden things get messed up and most people on the boards say to start over. I have had every single thing go wrong that could. Please help, Thank you.

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: Latest issue the menus are all rendering Black and winfile.cpp-758 error CS5 PC
on Jun 23, 2012 at 11:08:10 pm

"everything is rendering black with only the sub-picture of the activated button showin"

Be sure you have not added a layer in addition to the one that is named "background." Encore substitutes the motion only for the "background" layer.

If not that, clear the cache etc.

"getting an winfile.cpp-758 error now when I try to burn a disk since I realize that the preview may just be messing up"

Can you build to a folder?

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

Steve Mac Kenzie
Re: Latest issue the menus are all rendering Black and winfile.cpp-758 error CS5 PC
on Jun 24, 2012 at 12:12:08 am

I have confirmed that no layers were added. It is a bug since it is now seeing the media again one of the menus, the other one with the same back ground has now gone black. I have cleared cache but I have read that This program tends to hold onto things so is there a procedure to get rid off even more of the produced elements so it will have to rebuild them from scratch? Thank you for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]