FORUMS: list search recent posts

CSS mastering to DLT with Encore CS3: correct procedure?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alberto Tabone
CSS mastering to DLT with Encore CS3: correct procedure?
on Jun 9, 2012 at 6:29:40 pm

Hello all,

This is the first time that I master to DLT and CSS using Encore (CS3), and although I know what I am doing I have a question that is not dealt with by the Encore manual.

I know I can create the DLT master from the project files, but I am always used to checking my muxed files on DVD-R before making a DLT. So I would much rather master to DLT from a multiplex that I know it works.

Is it possible from within encore to master to DLT with CSS using a DVD volume (DVDfolder) previously created from the same project or do I always have to select "Current Project" as the source? This would allow me to mux the DVD to a folder, burn to DVD-r to check everyting is ok, and then using the same files as source files for the CSS-enabled DLT master - all of which from Encore.

If anybody has any notion about this and wants to share I'd be most grateful. By the way it has to be relevant to CS3, and I know you cannot use an image - obviously. Likewise, what is your experience with CSS-enabled DLT masters generated by Encore?

Thanks

Alberto

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]