FORUMS: list search recent posts

adobe media encoder

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
farooq darwish
adobe media encoder
on May 17, 2012 at 2:49:57 am

Hi

I just want to finished the project and export it from primere pro to adobe ecoder so i want to make DVD with good quality 4:3 aspect ratio

once i export it and chose mpeg2 DVD it give me 2 files Video and Audio

but I cant make DVD from it if i play the video the sound is not there so can anyone tell me how to make DVD from it

thanks

Return to posts index

Stan Jones
Re: adobe media encoder
on May 17, 2012 at 4:19:19 am

In Encore, import "as timeline," and select both the video and audio file. Does it have audio now?

Stan Jones

Return to posts index

farooq darwish
on May 17, 2012 at 12:36:20 pm

it give me two separate file one for Video and one for audio so i can only play one or the other.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on May 17, 2012 at 2:20:32 pm

Two files are correct. As instructed already, import BOTH files into Adobe Encore using Import > As Timeline. Then you can burn your DVD, with sound.

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers

Return to posts index

farooq darwish
on May 17, 2012 at 2:25:42 pm

I think i am miscommunicating..
i shoot a scene and then i edit that in adobe primere pro and then finished it and then i export that to encoder and choose Mpeg2 DVD so when it is done the encoder give me 2 files an audio and a video now how can i burn that to DVD when i do burn it there is no sound because the encoder gave me 2 files one for audio and one for video

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on May 17, 2012 at 2:35:39 pm

You can NOT simply "burn" the files to a disc, a DVD must be "authored" in a DVD program. This means Adobe Encore, which you already have if you have Premiere. Read the manual (HELP files). There are a million free tutorials online, do a search.

Might be simpler for you to use File > Export > Encore from Premiere, this automates the process some, rather than using Adobe Media Encoder

Jeff

Return to posts index

farooq darwish
on May 17, 2012 at 2:41:11 pm

so that why I am here what would we do after i encode the file how to make that to dvd?

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on May 17, 2012 at 2:45:07 pm

Stan Jones answered you in the first reply to your question.

OPEN ADOBE ENCORE

FILE > IMPORT > AS TIMELINE

Grab BOTH clips in this step, .m2v and .wav, and import them

Audio and Video appear on the Encore Timeline

Go to the BUILD step to burn a DVD

Again, please read the HELP files, Google for tutorials, we can't hold your hand completely, you have to take some initiative to learn the software you own.

Thanks

Jeff

Return to posts index

farooq darwish
on May 17, 2012 at 2:52:56 pm

so what do yo do then? i had a problem if you cant give any advise so dont bother then.

Return to posts index

Jeff Pulera
on May 17, 2012 at 2:57:00 pm

I am trying to help you. Stan tried to help you. You need to HELP US to HELP YOU.

Have you tried Encore as suggested? We don't know what you are doing, what steps you have attempted already, so we don't know what else to suggest.

Sounds to me like you exported the clips from AME, then try to play them in Windows Media Player or something, and maybe trying to burn these files direct to a DVD without Encore (as DATA perhaps?).

Tell me what exact steps are you taking in your process AFTER exporting the MPEG-2 from Media Encoder?

Jeff

Return to posts index

Chris Tompkins
on May 17, 2012 at 8:36:38 pm

You can also just import both files.
Select both once in proj. "right" click and choose make timeline.
It's the same thing I guess.

Then you need to select first play.

Maybe seek out some tutorials on line...

Chris Tompkins
Video Atlanta LLC

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on May 19, 2012 at 6:00:59 am

background-knowledge:

adobe media encoder (and all other DVD-asset-encoder), creating so called elementary stream, that means audio and video are seperated.

within your authoring-process you can put more than one video or audio into your timeline (at one time).

that´s necessary to have different audio-tracks for multi-language DVD/BDs or maybe different cam-angles as a mixed/multi-angle DVD.

so you need to have elementary streams before authoring to multiplex them again, to get all this working.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]