FORUMS: list search recent posts

Getting crazy! Where are the matrox settings in Encore CS5 ??? (MAC)

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Wagner Panuncio
Getting crazy! Where are the matrox settings in Encore CS5 ??? (MAC)
on Apr 6, 2012 at 3:03:53 am

Hello cows... I'm about to become a MAD COW after strugling with Encore and compress HD...

I recently switch from Final Cut 7 to Adobe suite CS5.5. So far so good. I bought a Matrox Compress HD to help me with blu-ray and web proof files... SO FAR SO GOOD....

I thought AWESOME to send the sequence straight to encore from Premiere, but, when I try to select the matrox codec setting on Encore, it's not there. The only option on Transode settings/ Quality presets are:

MPG2 - Main Concept codec
H264 - Main Concept codec

WTF????

Even Media Encoder doesn't have a BLU-RAY PRESET sing the matrox card, only for Apple devices, youtube and "other workflow" and only using QUICKTIME WRAPPER...

On compressor, there's a lot of extra presets, blu-ray, web, High, low, microwave, gameboy... Everything...

Well, I wouldn't be so upset if Media Encoder had a option like Compressor have to create (using the matrox card) a blu-ray file (H264) with a separate audio track ( I heard that the PC version it does that...)

So, what can I do? Is my matrox drivers installation with some errors? Is some presets in encore/media encoder missing?

I just installed the new Matrox drivers for the compress HD (2.5.0) and anything new appear on the presets list...

Please, give me a light, I really want to use the dinamic link with adobe AND the matrox rendering power...

THANK YOU!

Return to posts index

Pete Appleby
Re: Getting crazy! Where are the matrox settings in Encore CS5 ??? (MAC)
on Apr 10, 2012 at 5:11:49 am

Set the output to QuickTime, all of the Matrox options should appear in the presets list. I will post back with screen capture shortly.

Pete

Return to posts index

Pete Appleby
on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:32:49 am

I posted a quick screen capture showing the available presets. Hope this helps!

http://reels.creativecow.net/film/encore-w-matrox-compress-hd-card-on-mac

Return to posts index

Wagner Panuncio
on Apr 11, 2012 at 12:58:43 am

Hey Pete, thank you for the trouble!

I have the same preset here, for quicktime, on Premiere or AME. But on Encore, I cant select quicktime as output, only H264 blu-ray, mpeg2 blu-ray and mpeg2 DVD. All of them with the codec Main Concept, I can't choose the matrox codec/preset inside encore.

I'm going to install windows in a separate driver here, and see which options I have inside Encore on Windows...

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]