FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red artifacts / flash frames

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Vincent
Red artifacts / flash frames
on Mar 12, 2012 at 9:16:53 pm

All of a sudden, one of my projects has red artifact / flash frames in it near the beginning. These artifacts are not present in the source QT.MOV when I view it in QT player or FCP. If I preview the file in the small Encore window the artifact IS there. It's in the encode. This is a project I created with CS5. I recently upgraded to CS 5.5. It's a Blu-Ray project. I tried importing the asset into a new project and the artifact is still there.

Please help!

Return to posts index

Bob Burton
Re: Red artifacts / flash frames
on Sep 19, 2012 at 4:50:27 pm

I have the exact same problem!!!! HELP!!!1

Bob Burton
Executive Producer
CAV Media Corporation
http://www.cavmedia.com
(

Return to posts index

Tom Davis
on May 7, 2013 at 8:08:19 am

I finished three commercial projects and all of them are ruined by red frames on the DVD. I tried to produce a DVD via media export, but no matter what I do, the resulting DVD will not play in a regular DVD player.

I tried Adobe trouble line, but was told they were unaware of any such problem.

This is costing me money.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am using Premiere CS6 with Encore, all recently upgraded.

Return to posts index

Tom Davis
on May 9, 2013 at 3:47:56 pm

Is this situation with red artifacts not fixable? Adobe rep tells me it doesn't exist or at least is not an issue with their software. A great number of users are having the same difficulty. Some have found work-arounds for individual situations, but so far none of them have worked for me.

If there seriously is no fix, what are all the users doing? Switching software, class action law suit... what?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]