FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Encore Blu-Ray - 'Export File Not Found' When Adding Second Audio Track

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thom Stark
Adobe Encore Blu-Ray - 'Export File Not Found' When Adding Second Audio Track
on Mar 11, 2012 at 6:53:14 pm

My blu-ray project will build and burn with no problems at all, as long as I have only one audio track. Actually, as long as the audio track is the one embedded in the MPEG2 video file from Premiere Pro's multiplexer. But if I try to change the audio track to a different Dolby AC3 audio file (exported from the same Premiere Pro Project), or if I leave the embedded audio in track 1, but try to add a second audio track (like a different mix, or a commentary track), when it goes to build/burn, I get the following error:

Blu-Ray Object: "name of video file", Export file not found."

I tried right-clicking on my assets and selecting "Locate transcoded file" for both the video and audio tracks, and pointing Encore to the originals, but that didn't fix the problem. Same issue.

So basically, if I want to build my blu-ray, I can only have one audio track, and it has to be the original track multiplexed with the video, embedded in the MPEG2.

Anyone have a solution? I need one pretty fast.

Again, it's not an issue with any settings, because it builds just fine if I don't try to change the original audio track on the timeline.

Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

Thom Stark
Re: Adobe Encore Blu-Ray - 'Export File Not Found' When Adding Second Audio Track
on Mar 11, 2012 at 7:01:07 pm

By the way, I'm working with CS5.5

Return to posts index

Lukasz Baka
Re: Adobe Encore Blu-Ray - 'Export File Not Found' When Adding Second Audio Track
on Apr 20, 2013 at 9:45:28 pm

Hi,
I had the same error message, refering to timeline with surround ac3 file. I re-rendered the ac3 file as a 16-bit (instead of 24-bit like before) and it worked than.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]