FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pulling out my hair trying to author a very basic Blu-ray in CS5

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Hodge
Pulling out my hair trying to author a very basic Blu-ray in CS5
on Feb 29, 2012 at 6:44:22 am

Okay, I have been having issues authoring a very very basic Blu-ray disc. It's for a wedding and I have used Encore tons of times to make DVDs with zero problems.

I have one menu with three buttons. Those buttons link directly to three separate time lines. That's it, so simple. The menu is stupidly basic, just a flat image with three buttons and some audio that lasts for about 30 seconds, it is set to loop.

Here's the problem. I check the project, everything is fine. I burn the Blu-ray. Burn process completes fine. When I go to play the Blu-ray using a couple different software players on my PC, the menu doesn't ever show up and the default timeline plays. No option to return to menu, nothing. The video looks great, but why isn't the menu even showing up? Like I said, when I preview in Encore, everything works fine. I've read as much as I can and haven't really found anyone with this issue.

I'm not sure what specs you need from me or anything else but I will provide what ever info you need if you can help me troubleshoot this issue... I'm going insane and I needed to send this project out today!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]