FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects animations and active buttons with Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hayley Versace
After Effects animations and active buttons with Encore
on Feb 16, 2012 at 11:55:04 am

HI All,

Im very new to both these programs and have been getting along fine with online tutorials thus far (thanks you to everyone who makes and posts them, life savers!!), however i have come undone....

What i am trying to create is a menu page that has an animated image in the background with active buttons over the top.

I have created in photo shop a menu with buttons and i wish to animate the background whilst having the buttons active and selectable in the foreground.

i have a still image with text that i want to have the one effect from the animated presets menu applied to mood lighting - streaks effect and in front whilst this animation is active i wish for my buttons to be able to be used.

i have tried to import just the background image and apply the animation in After Effects then in encore import it as an asset, and have just the buttons as a menu in Encore and in the motion tab link the avi, mpeg2-dvd, mpeg4 or mov file to just the buttons menu and it doesnt seem to work. NOthing i have tried has worked.

The closest i can get is to have the animation running with being able to selevt to menu buttons..... Please help

Also sorry if this seems confusing to read!!

Thanks Hayley

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]