FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu Ray Menu issue

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Javier Descalzo
Blu Ray Menu issue
on Jan 6, 2012 at 7:09:02 pm

Hello all,

Hoping someone can help me figure out this issue. Recently I created a Bluray Menu on Encore from the CS4 suite. It is a blank menu, with a video ref as the BG. The menu works just fine the first time the Bluray is inserted, it plays, you can select the play function, it goes to the transitional video, then to the next menu I created for audio configuration selection.

From here You can select 5.1 or Stereo, then the movie plays through.

HERE is where the issue lies. Upon finishing the movie, I have routed the disk to go back to the main menu.

The menu pops up as it should, but when hitting the play function again, it loads the transitional video then instead of going to the next menu, it plays the main menu over again, and no matter how many times I select it to play, it keeps looping back to the beginning of the main menu. I have set the end action of the video to go back to the main menu, and to the button of the main menu, and burnt it both ways, and still nothing past the first playthrough.

I even created an SD version of the same project with different sd video assets, but same config, and found the issue was not present on DVD, only Bluray.

At this point I am stumped, as well as all my co-workers.

We have looked online for any forums that may help, but nothing comes up, is this a bug with Encore, and if so it is specific to CS4?

Any help would be appreciated. thanks!

J-

Return to posts index

Javier Descalzo
Re: Blu Ray Menu issue
on Jan 6, 2012 at 8:45:21 pm

Hello All,

It appears to be a bug with CS4 as I burned the project with CS5 and all was resolved. Yeesh! what an idiotic ordeal!

J-

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Blu Ray Menu issue
on Jan 7, 2012 at 11:07:39 am

The name of this forum should be:

Adobe's Idotic Ordeal

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]