FORUMS: list search recent posts

after effects 16:9 comp to encore problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hugo Ferreira
after effects 16:9 comp to encore problem
on Nov 8, 2011 at 10:11:11 am

Hi,

I've got a 1024x576 SQ pixel comp made in after effects and used dynamic link to put it in encore, I preview it in encore and everything looks fine. Encore recognizes the 16:9 asset by showing the 16:9 check and if I would like to change it 4:3 I couldn't. But when I burn the dvd and watch it in both the computer and a 16:9 TV flat screen it shows black bars on the left and right sides and is missing the information there, it's literaly cutting it and showing a 4:3 image.

Should I export the comp instead of using the dynamic link? Am I missing something?
I usually use DVD Studio Pro and never had this problem but now I really have to use Encore.

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Chris Tompkins
Re: after effects 16:9 comp to encore problem
on Nov 14, 2011 at 1:25:13 pm

Well try rendering it out of AE first.
Take file into AME to create the mpeg file.
Import into Encore.

Chris Tompkins
Video Atlanta LLC

Return to posts index

Hugo Ferreira
Re: after effects 16:9 comp to encore problem
on Nov 14, 2011 at 5:47:22 pm

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply.
I already did that and it's definitely better but I still have a problem. The image is in 16:9 on the tv but it's scaled in a little bit. I've tried AME to Encore and also Compressor to DVD Studio Pro and the result is the same. I exported from after effects to a dv pal wide screen file. Should I export to a normal dv pal file without the wide screen?
Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]