FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is it possible to have the title button go to different menus depending on when pressed?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Curry Leamen
Is it possible to have the title button go to different menus depending on when pressed?
on Oct 25, 2011 at 3:19:52 pm

I have a DVD project that involves 2 very similar main menus, one that plays a video with music, one that plays the same video with out music. The problem arrises when the viewer wants to interrupt the video and go to the title menu, the title button seems like it can only be programmed to go to one of the two menus, globally for the whole DVD.
If possible I'd really like it to go to the menu that the video was played from.

Is it possible to have the title button go to different places depending on what timeline is playing when it is pressed?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Is it possible to have the title button go to different menus depending on when pressed?
on Oct 25, 2011 at 5:57:49 pm

Curry,
you can do this, but you need some other authoring-tool to do so, like apple DVD Studio or you can do this after you created your DVD/BD within encore.

with tweeking-tools you can change the pre/post-commands of your disc, but this request knowledge of script-programming of the disc. maybe you (I donĀ“t think so) or someone who knows scripting could do this job easily.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]