FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Burn Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Johnson
DVD Burn Problem
on Oct 19, 2011 at 2:08:11 pm

I have a video in premiere that has some assets linked from after effects. The video is just about 7 min long and when exported from premiere with "MPEG2-DVD" settings, it's only 280mb. I brought that file into Encore to burn (without transcoding) it cancels every time. It gives me different error messages each time. 1. Sense code error 20400. 2. Target device is not ready. 3. Please insert blank DVD. I tried linking directly from Premiere and the transcoding stopped a centimeter away from finishing so i left it for a few hours just at that point and it didnt move so I canceled. I also tried linking it then transcoding separate in media encoder. It transcoded in ame fine but when i went to burn, it gave me a sense code error 37302. Or it just tried to transcode again, which I wont let it do because I dont want it to sit at the last part forever again and it still not work. What is even stranger about this is that I literally just burned another smaller project right before this and it worked no problem.

I need this project to DVD asap! PLEASE HELP!!! THANK YOU!! :)

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: DVD Burn Problem
on Oct 21, 2011 at 4:56:28 am

james,
don´t burn the disc straight away - start creating a disc-image on the harddisc.

maybe you have bad media, or maybe your DVD-burner is the issue. allways use high quality brands for media like verbatim or tayo juden, don´t use best-buy low quality/low cost-media.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

James Johnson
Re: DVD Burn Problem
on Oct 21, 2011 at 2:41:21 pm

Thanks Daniel, thats exactly what I ended up doing. Burned the image with encore, then used roxio to burn the image to dvd. Worked just fine. It's weird that I can burn with Roxio and not Encore. And as I said before, I burned a smaller project with Encore the same day. So I doubt its my drive. Maybe it's the media but they seem to work fine with Roxio...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]