FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore CS4 blu ray issue

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Manwiller
Encore CS4 blu ray issue
on Sep 26, 2011 at 1:52:23 pm

First time here, so please bear with me.

I have a wedding video project that is contracted to be done on blu ray. When I finished my project in Premiere Pro CS4, I exported it via Media Encoder, and had my export settings to H.264 Blu Ray, with the audio going out as PCM.

I then bring in all the corresponding files into Encore and start to author the project (ie. adding chapter points, putting files to menu buttons. etc.)

When I then go to the burn tab, I click start, and Encore just hangs there. I've used the Roxio patch, so that's not an issue. I've read there is a bug with CS4 and Windows 7, so that may be an issue.

Bur my real problem is, that I exported the project out as an .iso image. I've then used IMGBURN to burn the disc image. The disc burns fine, and then plays fine on my burner with cyberlink blue ray suite. But however, the disc when played in a set top player, only displays the menu, and won't link to the video.

What could be the issue, and how can I resolve this, as thousands are riding on this. Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Encore CS4 blu ray issue
on Sep 28, 2011 at 5:38:10 am

How did you configure your buttons? Does the button link directly to the timeline, or are you using chapter playlists, overrides, etc.?

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]