Motion menus not working

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sohrab Sandhu
Motion menus not working
on Sep 19, 2011 at 9:43:29 pm

Hello Guys

I am newbie to adobe world.

I have tried making a Blu-ray project in encore. I used the buttons provided in the library. When i try to link these buttons with the chapter markers, i see a still image in the button window. However when i try previewing the project, i don't see any motion in the menus. If i click these bittons they work fine.

I thought maybe i need to render the menus but that option does not even get highlighted.

Wat am i doing wrong here?

Sohrab

FCS 3, AJA Kona Lhi & Adobe PPro

"The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things: ancient history, nineteenth-century mathematics, current manufacturing techniques, flower arranging, and hog futures. Because he never knows when these ideas might come together to form a new idea. It may happen six minutes later or six months, or six years down the road. But he has faith that it will happen." -- Carl Ally

Return to posts index

Jon Geddes
Re: Motion menus not working
on Sep 21, 2011 at 5:23:17 pm

If you are creating a regular menu and not a pop-up menu or multi-page menu (both of which cannot be animated), then you must enable "Animate Buttons", located in the motion tab of the properties for that menu.

Jon Geddes
http://www.precomposed.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]