FORUMS: list search recent posts

Losing Audio in One Part of Encore Timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Keith Emroll
Losing Audio in One Part of Encore Timeline
on Jul 24, 2011 at 10:56:02 pm

Hello.

I have an Encore CS4 project where I am losing the audio that plays under my end credit sequence. I used Adobe Dynamic Link in Premiere CS4 to send the project to Encore. In the Premiere project, the audio plays find under the credits. But in Encore, it's gone. The rest of the audio from the footage is present and plays fine. I took a separate .MP3 file and used it in Premiere for the end credits (I've done this before in a previous project and it ported over to Encore just fine, so there is precedent.).

Can anyone offer either a solution for this, or at least a way for me to simply bring the missing audio into the Encore project and lay it into the timeline so that I can force the audio into the existing Encore project?

I tried importing the .MP3 and creating a second audio track in the timeline. Encore wouldn't let me lay the .MP3 into the Audio 1 track, and it will only play one track or the other. I tried transcoding the .MP3 as well and then trying to lay the transcoded file into Audio 1, but that didn't seem to help, either.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Keith

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]