FORUMS: list search recent posts

Highlights Some work some don't

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Durwood Hibbard
Highlights Some work some don't
on Jul 24, 2011 at 12:16:04 pm

I have created a sub menu for scene selection. There are 5 chapter marks designated. In Photoshop each scene/chapter button is set up the same with the only difference being the (=#), and they go in order from 1 to 5. Buttons 1-3 work just fine, buttons 4 and 5 are no shows for the highlight. I am using a custom shape as my highlight. Any ideas I could try would be a big help.

Thanks

Return to posts index

John Rich
Re: Highlights Some work some don't
on Jul 24, 2011 at 2:18:20 pm

Just to be clear, are you saying that you have five buttons with subpicture highlights.
You have designated the subpict (=1) Name, (=2), (=3), (=4), and (=5).

The "equal 1,2, etc" designate color sets and you are only allowed 3 colorsets. So, the (=4 and =5) won't work. To make subpict highlights 4 and 5 work, you have to make them (=1,2, or 3)
Does that make sense?

John Rich

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Durwood Hibbard
on Jul 24, 2011 at 4:39:35 pm

Yes that makes sense. I am still quite new a encore. I was under the assumption that the =1 =2 =3 was designating the button order for some reason. So then if I have just a black art and no color I could make them all =1 and it wouldn't hurt? Also just for my own learning could you enlighten me on an example of using different color sets?

Return to posts index

John Rich
on Jul 24, 2011 at 7:14:08 pm

There is a book THe Focal Easy Guide to Encore 2.0 by Jeff Bellune which has a great section on color sets.

You could also check out this tutorial http://jmrser.com/Tutorials.html which is kind of long, but may be helpful (check out Subpicture Highlights on the list as well as Full color subpicture Highlights).

Do me a favor and let me know how it works for you.

John Rich

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Durwood Hibbard
on Jul 25, 2011 at 1:05:13 pm

Your suggestion to my problem work great. I will look into the highlights in the near future. Thank you for your help

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]