FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Next" Button Won't Work?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Jenkins
"Next" Button Won't Work?
on Jun 14, 2011 at 11:17:00 pm

Plain NTSC DVD. I created a MultiPage Chapter Index and ended up with 5 submenus –everything looks great... except the 'next' button on the main chapter index menu will not take me to the next menu (submenu). I have previewed and burned to test. I can edit the submenus in Encore, but when it comes to DVD playback, it's like they don't exist. Button Type is set to 'Next' and the link is set to the correct submenu. I'm certainly rusty in Encore, but I've spent a few hours trying to solve this and it's getting ridiculous. Any guidance appreciated.

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Return to posts index

minu sharma
Re: "Next" Button Won't Work?
on Jun 15, 2011 at 9:14:48 am

Hi Jason ,

Multipage chapter Index is for blu ray projects , this will create multiple pages to single menu , This will not work for dvd in encore .

You need to use " Chapter Index" for DVD project , this will create submenus .

Reply if this works for you.

Thanks
Minu

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
Re: "Next" Button Won't Work?
on Jun 15, 2011 at 11:40:17 am

[minu sharma] "Multipage chapter Index is for blu ray projects , this will create multiple pages to single menu , This will not work for dvd in encore .

You need to use " Chapter Index" for DVD project , this will create submenus .

Reply if this works for you."

Wow... that would have been nice to know earlier! I did get submenus, but the layer/folder structure was the problem, I think. I finally did get it sorted out. Thanks for the info!

Jason Jenkins
Flowmotion Media
Video production... with style!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]