if you would like to extend what encore will create it would be possible to do with it on mac.
here´s a small part of it´s features:
- Simulates a Blu-ray player
- Traces command execution
- Displays player state, including registers
- Provides command and register value breakpoints
- Can customize disc behavior using full-featured Blu-ray command editing
- Makes correction of Encore command errors (such as incorrect audio and subtitle stream selection) a snap
- Easily segments large video files across dual layers
- Allows video clips to be repeated for seamless menu display loops
- Allows files to be reordered for custom layouts
- Can preserve existing file and segment layouts
- Burns playable discs to BD (BD-R and BD-RE) and DVD media
- Supports dual-layer (BD-50) format
- Built on Rivergate Software’s extensive experience with premastering for Blu-ray and DVD.
you can get it from rivergate-website or via apple appstore.