FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore Crashes upon importing video assets

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Riehle
Encore Crashes upon importing video assets
on Jun 7, 2011 at 6:09:03 pm

I own the adobe cs5 master collection suite with a valid serial, all programs work great with the exception of Encore. I originally had a "non-royalty based serial" issue but found a .dll patch. Now that i can access Encore i can build the dvd menu but cannot import any video without the program freezing and not responding.
HELP! Please!

Return to posts index

Lance Lewis
Re: Encore Crashes upon importing video assets
on Jun 7, 2011 at 10:14:15 pm

James,

What is the format of the video that you are trying to import? Have you tried importing other videos of other formats and/or resolutions?

Not sure if this is part of the issue or not, but I would try to import several other video files and see if any work. If it's only one that doesn't import, than you can at least narrow down that it's a problem with that one. I have had "funny" problems on occassion over the years with certain files. I suspect, that in my case, the files were located on severly fragmented and mostly full drives. Saving two a new drive solved the problem.

Return to posts index

James Riehle
on Jun 8, 2011 at 12:31:00 am

The formats have varied, avi mov mpeg2 doesn't seem to matter and as far as the drive that I'm working on, the computer hard drive is about a year old and about half full i run the disk defragmenter regularly, i also use a 1tb external that is less than a month old. I dont think its the drive space. Thanks though.

Return to posts index

minu sharma
on Jun 15, 2011 at 9:31:38 am

Hi ,

You can try some things :

1. Restart Machine.
2. Delete Encore Preferences.( Can be found at Appdata>Adobe >AdobeEncore)
3. Clean Media Cache files.( Appdata>Adobe>Common)

Reply if you get any success.

Thanks
Minu

Return to posts index

Dumitrescu Radu-Cristian
on Mar 12, 2012 at 5:10:26 pm

I have Mac Pro 1.1 2xdualcore3Ghz,8Gb ram,Snow Leopard updated running CS5 suite updated and a meet the same problem with Encore crashing on asset import,but a friend wich had the same problem on PC told me : 'WAIT till around an hour and it will be working just fine' and he has right Dear Lord,so the problem is a bug or something,i spend two full days with this issue testing and reinstalling two times all suite,,,but now i can encode and burn without any problem,Thx. to Alex my editor friend.

Keep burning Blu Rays :) Cristian, video-editor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]