FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adding a motion menu to Encore CS4

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Phil Condit
Adding a motion menu to Encore CS4
on Jun 5, 2011 at 10:19:37 pm

I know this has been covered many times before and I've watched numerous tutorials on how to accomplish this, but when I follow the keystrokes it doesn't happen for me =:(
I created the menu in Photoshop CS4 using the standard layer groups for Encore. The menu appears as text (the buttons) on black. I go to the motion menu to access the picwick. But, when I connect the video picwick over to the video asset it does not pop up in the background like all the examples show. The asset is encoded into an m2v file already. I also have a wav file that does operate as expected when previewed. Any suggestions other than suicide are greatly appreciated. And if I don't get any responses, then I will consider that option.

Thanks,
-Phil Condit

Return to posts index

Phil Condit
Re: Adding a motion menu to Encore CS4
on Jun 5, 2011 at 10:39:53 pm

I just found the answer to my question on the site. I needed to turn "on" the background layer in the Photoshop file. When rendered, Encore replaced it with the motion asset. My suicide is temporarily delayed. Now I have to find out why there is a one second pause before the motion and audio repeat, leaving the text buttons on a black background before starting up again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]