FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion Menu - Link to loop point question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ed Baldwin
Motion Menu - Link to loop point question
on Apr 26, 2011 at 7:14:47 pm

I created a motion menu with buttons appearing after the loop point. All the button attributes are highlight only and requires no ‘motion menu’ rendering. The menu runs from the beginning and loops back to the loop point. I created a simple sub-menu with a single button which links to the loop point in the main menu using Specify Link in the button link attributes. In the specify link menu I selected button selected the button in the main menu and the menu and button appeared in the target. I checked set to loop point and selected ok. The first menu ran through the beginning and looped. When I selected the go-to-sub-menu button it went to the sub menu. When I selected the button to go back to the main menu loop point it went back to the beginning of the main menu not the loop point. The only way I could get the sub menu button to return to the loop point in the main menu was to add an attribute to the button in the main menu and render the menu. Is this a bug a the way it is supposed to work? Encore CS5

-ed

Return to posts index

Ed Baldwin
Re: Motion Menu - Link to loop point question
on Apr 27, 2011 at 12:52:10 pm

This is a bug in Preview. The burned disk will run correctly and link to the loop point.

-ed

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]