FORUMS: list search recent posts

videos going out of sync when put on same timeline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Payne
videos going out of sync when put on same timeline
on Apr 19, 2011 at 11:21:34 am

hi all ive read about this problem with encore CS5 (and possibly previous versions im not sure) but havent found an easy fix.

if I have 6 videos and drag them all onto one time line, i usually drag this timeline into box one of my scene menu template and then choose create chapter index and it sorts it out for me nicely.

HOWEVER.. i then find that the video and audio go a few steps out of sync (this is visible when you zoom in on the timeline) and it doesnt let me unlunk the audio and video to try to line them up.

In the mean time i've been creating a seperate chapter for each of the 6 videos and setting the end point to play the next video (so having the same affect as one long timeline) however this is not ideal on a scene selection screen.

Has anyone experienced this problem and found a solution at all?

I'm new to encore as you cna probably tell so would love to hear your thoughts and learn from people who know more than me (which i find is most people)

Return to posts index

david payne
Re: videos going out of sync when put on same timeline
on Apr 19, 2011 at 8:50:20 pm

id really love to hear peoples thoughts on this. I just created a blu ray the way I mentioned (one timeline per video) but noticed that of course when I click play all and push skip to next track on the remote, it says not available as there are no more chapters/tracks within that timeline.

This really is an issue for me.

Please let me know if I need to clarify anything else or post screen shots but I'd be massively grateful if anyone can help.

Return to posts index

mike apalucci
Re: videos going out of sync when put on same timeline
on May 7, 2013 at 8:29:23 pm

I am having the same exact problem with Encore CS5.5. I encoded all of my files as MPEG-2 and when i drop them on the timeline the audio is slightly longer length then the video. Pulling my hair out! Did you find a solution?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]