FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem creating menu in Encore DVD... It is not clear

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Vautier
Problem creating menu in Encore DVD... It is not clear
on Apr 1, 2011 at 3:42:54 pm

Hello to all,
I just registered on this forum, But I think I'll spend time.
I have not managed to create a menu that runs on dvd yet CS5. I work on a remote project, And for my job, I'm in hand with DVD Studio Pro, But there, Box with which I work still uses dvd. In short, Should I use this.
I am a user of After Effects from version 6, Thus, Normally, Go to Encore DVD does not seem too complex. Except that in all the tutorials or explanations of net, There are only examples with menus available in the library menu. Except me, I do not have a library of menus...

So I explain my idea :
- I start an animation, That appears in the DVD insersion. Hitherto, No problem. Then, I have a menu (via animated after). But, There, It thickens, Because I imported my thanks to the dynamic link components, But it looks not to walk. In fact in my com, I have an image (file PSD without layer), I then solid particles (smoke), Then I have some text layers.
In my idea, Once you click on the button (which I can not create, Or at least put in Encore DVD), Transition arrives and hop, The film starts.
Text layers, I facilitated with radiance caching (a fractal noise animation I pre-composed), I want to make buttons. Apparently (and there, I need you !!) I can create buttons in After Effects layer via the menu / Adobe Encore / Create a button.
So I come to my questions :

How to make my menu (after) appears in yet ?
How do I go about creating buttons in After Effects and the fact that there are cache luminance is a problem ? And lastly, Is it possible to have layers of animated text PAR After Effects in yet as Buttons ?

And finally, How to insert my transition so that when the transition takes place clicks ?

I come to you, Because I'm cracking up nervously... After 3 days I'm looking for... And I can not... Help...

Configuration :
Macbook Pro 2011, Proc i7, 4GB memory, MAC OS X.6, Apple cinema display 23, CS5, Etc....

Thank you...

Return to posts index

eric pautsch
Re: Problem creating menu in Encore DVD... It is not clear
on Apr 2, 2011 at 1:53:25 am

Your post makes no sense?

Return to posts index

Ben Vautier
Re: Problem creating menu in Encore DVD... It is not clear
on Apr 2, 2011 at 9:24:01 am

Hi there !!
Yes, You are true ! This post doesn't make sense, because I wrote it in french and, someone translate it. So, I'll try to explain it by the way, in english !
I am a begginer with Encore CS5, but I am an expert user on After Effects CS5.
Anyway, I don't got the menu's library in Encore DVD, and I really need to create a menu. But I don't find out one exemple in all Internet tutorials !
Somehow, I compose some elements in After Effects, and I imagine that :
- First when we insert the DVD, an animation start (And this is not a problem, I found how to do that).
-Then I have an animated (motion ?) menu from After Effects = This is an animation compose with a Background from Photoshop, and a particular layer, and some complex textes layers which are Animated. I know there is a option in AE that we can create a Button for Encore DVD, but on my view, it does not working simply as that.
How to create an animated (motion) button working in Encore DVD ? Is this kind of button possible ?
How to create a motion menu in After which is working in Encore DVD ?

So, Can you help me to create a motion with my own two hand, because I don't have library preset in Encore DVD... I did not succed to create a button and a menu, and then to insert a transition... It does not make sense to me...

Thanks a lot by advance for your help.

Ben

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]