FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blu-Ray encore cs4

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anderson Santos
Blu-Ray encore cs4
on Nov 26, 2010 at 10:36:36 am

Hi,i´m from Brazil, sorry by my english because is not god.
I do Bluray in Encore CS4 and this cool, all functions works, but when i push the button "home" in the remote control of my player and come back to menu, the all link is gone!!! And appears when i push top menu button.
I don´t no are doing because dont have options for this in the program encore. help me please!!! the client is very nervous! thank you.
My player is Sony and the client is Phillips.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
Re: Blu-Ray encore cs4
on Nov 28, 2010 at 5:20:04 pm

Hi Santos,
normally there is no HOME-button on a blu-ray-remote-control.

if there is a home-button it might be a philips BD-player, I have two of them, too. but this button will not lead you back to the BD-main-menu, it will bring you to the players (software-) menu.

but to get back to main menu you normally hit the top-menu-button on the remote-control, while the BD is playing.

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Anderson Santos
on Nov 28, 2010 at 8:09:55 pm

But when you stay in the menu player( software) have the options to you return to the BD-Disc , have the disc picture, then when you selection the disc picture, the link of menu disapeared. The client talk to me like this " but if i have the options to return to BD disc pushing that button and they doesn´t work why the option exist??"
You understanding my situation? help me please!!!!
Thank you

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Nov 29, 2010 at 5:28:07 am

Santos,
if you set your link to your BD-main-menu correct, you don´t need to worry!

please tell your client that tis is a special case of BD-player, all players that I know besides philips don´t have a HOME-button.

in that case I wont see a problem. I should test the disk in different players from different manufacturer.

will the disk be replicated?

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

Anderson Santos
on Nov 29, 2010 at 10:19:53 am

Thanks buddy!
But it happens also in the Sony player that also has this function and the BD will not be replicated.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Nov 29, 2010 at 6:25:02 pm

hi,
you´re right, my sony-player have the button as well, but this is not obvious.

and according to sony-players, the PS3-remote haven´t got that function, only my BDP-350 have it.

and if you press the home-button it will bring you back to your players (software)-menu. if you hit the top-menu-button afterwards nothing will happen. You need to restart your BD, with the play- or OK-button and it would lead you to the first-play of the BD.

if you´re going to programm a BD with professional tools like scenarist BD or DoStudio all you can programm are top-menu-button, popup-menu-button and maybe the 4 colored buttons, and of course you can have access to the UOPs of play/pause, search/skip forwards/backwards.

so forget about the damned home-button!

cheers

danny

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]