FORUMS: list search recent posts

Button Routing Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joel Vanz
Button Routing Problem
on Nov 17, 2010 at 1:08:37 am

I'm having problems routing my buttons in my scene selection menu. I am able to change the middle number of each router but I am not able to change the left, right, up or down numbers. Anyone know how to do this?

Joel

Return to posts index

Ricky Barrow
Re: Button Routing Problem
on Nov 17, 2010 at 1:19:40 pm

If your photoshop menu is layered and you want the upper most button (visually) to be button "1" then that should be the bottom layer set in PS - Encore by default starts button numbers from the bottom up - this may save you time in renumbering the buttons themselves. To manually route buttons you must deselect (it is checked or selected by default) the "automatically route buttons" selection - sorry, I forgot exactly where this is .... when the menu is selected it may be in the properties window. Then simply click and drag one of the navigational arrows and release it when over the position you want it routed to.

Ricky

Return to posts index

Joel Vanz
on Nov 17, 2010 at 9:42:57 pm

right. I had unchecked the "automatically route buttons" button. But when I put my cursor over the left, right, up and down buttons to reroute them the only thing it gives me is a hand tool and I cannot change the routing. Even in the properties window, there is nothing I can see to reroute left, right, up and down for each button.... :(

Return to posts index

Joel Vanz
on Nov 17, 2010 at 10:08:54 pm

Nevermind I got the answer here; http://help.adobe.com/en_US/EncoreDVD/4.0/WS74BC1059-66C3-46c5-9FA6-78DF10B...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]