FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can Static Full Screen Menus Co-Exist with Pop-up Menus?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ron Priest
Can Static Full Screen Menus Co-Exist with Pop-up Menus?
on Nov 14, 2010 at 2:53:42 am

I'm having problems creating a simple Blu-ray disc containing a Main Menu (Static Menu with a graphic for my background) and a single Pop-up menu assigned to all of my timelines. I wouldn't think this would be so hard to create but every attempt I've made ends up with the navigation getting all messed up to the point that my Playstation 3 doesn't even recognize that the disc as being Blu-rey disc.

I want a simply static Main menu containing a "Play all" Button, and a button for each additional timelines. Im also using the override commands on my buttons so if someone just chooses to see one specific clip from the main menu, they will be taken back to the main Menu after their selected clip plays. But then I also want a Pop-up menu assigned to the timelines so the viewer can switch to a different clip (timeline) without having to go back to the Main (static) menu.

My Blu-ray Disc runs just fine if I only use a static menu in a project, or if I only use a single Pop-up menu assigned to each timeline, but not both a Static Main menu, and pop-up menus. I'm using CS4

Ron Priest
Videographer
Louisville, KY

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]